Friday 27 April 2012

Bluemarine Showroom


Here are some photos of the Bluemarine showroom in Milan, that I wanted to show all of you. Because we mostly post modern design on our blog.  Many people thinks this style looks horrible, but also many people love this style of furniture. For an interior designer if this is what your costumer wants, you have to use it in the best possible way. I like to look at a lot of different styles, when it comes to furniture and in Milan I have seen more or less everything. This is really not my favorite style but I think it was very interesting to see.  The company I worked for in Milan told me that they mostly sell this style and classic furniture. But they said that the younger generation has started buying the modern furniture, but still they mostly sell this overwhelming classic style that feels like it fits into a castle and this style.  
-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment